Shanghai Musical Instrument Trade Association
Established in February, 2004, Shanghai Musical Instrument Trade Association is a nonprofit organization with voluntary participation of enterprises and institutions which are engaged in manufacture, distribution, scientific research and education for musical instrument industry. Currently, there are more than 40 members whose products cover all kind of chinese and western musical instruments.
The aim of SMITA is to observe the laws and regulations of the country, to carry out the guidelines and policies of the government, to protect the legal rights and interests of the members, and to improve the level of the industry. As a bridge linking up the government and enterprises, the association reflects the requirements and desires of enterprises, and is making great efforts to promote the development of the musical instrument industry in Shanghai.
Main functions and businesses of SMITA:
- Provide consulting service and technical training
- Coordinate the relations in the industry
- Standardize the industry activities
- Arrange recruitment of exhibitions
- Popularize new techniques, new materials and new arts and crafts
- Organize exchanges and cooperation between native and foreign enterprises
- Implement the relevant tasks of the government
- Advise the establishment of relevant policies
Chairman: Wang guozheng
Secretary General: Fan Zhihua
ADD:5A Room,No.917 ，North of ZHONGSHAN Rd Shanghai, China